Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homemade Asphalt Pie

2 packages of Oreos
12 oz. Cool Whip
16 oz hot fudge
1 container of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Crush each pack of Oreos in separate bags. Set some of the crushed Oreo aside. In a 9x13 pan start layering ingredients. Do one layer of Oreos as a crust. Cut ice cream into 1/2 inch slices and layer them on the Oreos. Apply a second layer of Oreos and place upon that a layer of the fudge (warm fudge to make it easier to spread). Spread Cool Whip as your last layer. Sprinkle the crushed Oreos, that you had set aside earlier, on the Cool whip. Place in freezer. Serve and enjoy.

(This is a copycat for Winger's Asphalt Pie)

1 comment:

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

I love this pie! I look forward to my aunt making it every Christmas! Thanks for stopping by my food blog. Come back again soon!